Sunday, July 8, 2018

settings - "Screen overlay detected" dialog?


I have a Nexus 5 phone and ever since I allowed a system update, it won't let me post pictures to Instagram. It keeps talking about turning off a "screen overlay", but then when I try to follow the steps to get to that setting, it just sends me in a loop and doesn't actually let me change anything.


(Click image to enlarge)



IMG: And it takes me here, but I can't actually slide the bar into the 'on' position. So I go to the Instagram settings and then permissions and it won't let me change those either IMG: This just shows up again




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...