Sunday, July 22, 2018

google play store - Why can't I download apps from the Android Marketplace?


I just bought an HTC Desire S and cannot download apps from the Android Marketplace. I tried to download Skype and it stalled saying "Starting To Download" - nothing happened. Then I tried downloading another app and then it said that app will be soon downloaded, but nothing happened.




Answer



I think i found the problem. I turned option off that lets use 3rd party apps internet connection as was recommended on one blog on power plan optimization on Android.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...