Monday, July 30, 2018

Losing network connections when using GPS


I'm having the same kind of problem as described in these threads, using a rooted HTC One S with Dark Jelly S rom:


Thread on XDA-Developers
Thead on CyanogenMod Forum


When activating GPS while using either WiFi or 3G, after a couple of seconds I'm losing GPS fix and mobile data connection. WiFi stays active. I also get a notifaction "Restricted access changed".


I only have 1 APN in my settings, this happens on both the CM10 rom and Dark Jelly S rom.


Further information:


VLE PVT SHIP S-ON RL

HBOOT-1.09.0000
RADIO-0.16.314018.17_2
OpenDSP-v25.1.0.32.0405
eMMC-boot
Apr 2 2012,21:08:24

How can I solve this?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...