Friday, July 27, 2018

sync - Which photos get automatically backed up to G+


When using the G+ Auto Backup feature, do only my camera photos get backed up? What about downloaded photos, those that I create, or the ones that I transfer from PC to my phone via USB?


The support page and the Photos app seem to be unclear about this.



Answer



From what I have read, the only photos that are backed up are those in the folder named "DCIM/Camera", which should include photos from your camera. If you move other photos there (e.g. downloaded, etc.), they should be backed up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...