Sunday, July 22, 2018

uninstallation - How can I delete AVG Antivirus on my Xperia Z1?


I have installed AVG Antivirus Free Edition, but when I go to setting to delete it I can't do it, neither the data, only I can delete the cache.


If I go to google play and to AVG Free edition there are 2 options: open and disable. If I select disable appear "This aplications is a administrator of dispositives and you need desactivate it to unistall".


I downloaded 3ยบ app to unistall, but can't unistall it


How can I delete it? Is a non-root device.


Thanks



Answer



You need to go into Settings > Security > Device administrators and uncheck the box next to the AVG app. You will then be able to uninstall the application normally.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...