Monday, July 23, 2018

htc one m8 - Globally disable vibration?


Is there a way to disable vibration on HTC One M8 regardless of individual application settings?


I can't conceive of a situation in which I would ever want my phone to vibrate so I'd just assume kill it at the source, if possible. If no soft solution exists I may need to resort to ripping the motor out.



To any hardware engineers out there - build a phone without vibration and I'd buy it in an instant.



Answer




Though a rooted device is needed, and in the case of HTC phones, probably also s-off. Just download VibraFix, which will allow you to completely turn off vibration. It will also allow you to pass through calls and texts, if that is needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...