Saturday, July 21, 2018

wi fi - wifi is getting turned off and mobile data is getting turned on automatically


I am facing a weird scenario in my android phone since 2-3 days.


My wi-fi is automatically getting turned off and my mobile data pack is getting turned on.


It has been cost effective 2-3 days.


I have followed different questions on Android forum and stackexchange it self.


I am listing out the suggestions, i have already tried:-



  1. Disable battery saver app (I dont have any battery saver app installed)


  2. Did restrict background data for each and every app installed on my phone (As many blogs were suggesting the same)


Still am facing this issue.


Model-Micromax A310 Android Version - 4.4.2




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...