Wednesday, July 18, 2018

backup - Transfer WhatsApp chat from iPhone to Android


I recently moved from iPhone to Android, now I want to transfer all my WhatsApp chats to my new Android phone from iPhone, but the problem is WhatsApp doesn't have any feature to transfer chats between different platforms, so I was looking for third-party apps which can make this possible, but no luck till now, please share your thoughts and experiences.



Answer



You can use a third party app to take the data and migrate it. You can use the following apps:



  1. Backuptrans


  2. WazzapMigrator

  3. Dr. Fone


Alternatively, you can email yourself the backup file from the WhatsApp and import it on the new phone:



On your iPhone, launch the WhatsApp App and then go to "Settings > Chat Settings" on the interface.   Select the WhatsApp chat messages you want to transfer from iPhone to Android and swipe the pane to left. Then you need to tap on "More" button and choose "Export Chat". After that, you would be asked Whether to attach media or not.   Choose the e-mail to export and type in your email address as the way you do to send an e-mail, and then please press "Send".



No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...