Friday, June 16, 2017

text to speech - AnkiDroid: Change decks tts language


In my phone, Ankidroid ask me every time what language shall be used for each card side. Which is listed as a bug.


But with other phones (eg. Samsung S2 mini) opposite problem arises. Once you select TTS language for a particular deck there is no way to change it.


I reinstalled both, TTS engine and Ankidroid, but the TTS language setting is still there.


What should I do to force ankidroid to allow me to select another TTS language?


Phone: Samsung S6500 Galaxy Mini II

Ankidroid: 2.0.1



Answer



In AnkiDroid preferences, there is a "Reset Languages" item:



Reset language assignments (for text to speech and dictionaries) for all decks. Reset specific deck assignments on deck picker



No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...