Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Google account without gmail


I have a google account for G+ Picasa and some other services i like to use. What i do not like is gmail it is i believe complete junk. Be it as it may. I have purchased a new android device and wanted to sign in to buy some apps, using my already existing google account. But alas, i cannot do it without creating a gmail account it looks like. That is just crazy i have an account, if they really want to they can trace what i do already. Why do i need to have junkmail ... ehh.. i mean gmail also.


Is there a way around this? Please help. I have 14 days to return my phone so need to find a way to do it before that or abandon it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...