Wednesday, June 14, 2017

screen - Change android device physical resolution


I have downloaded an app that, when it starts, check the device resolution and displays a message indicating that my resolution should be at least be 800x600. I have changed my screen density using the LCD Resolution app in order to have a fake 800x600 resolution (it worked well).


Problem is that the app still disaplys the error message and displays my resolution has if it hadn't change so I guess it is based on the physical resolution of the device. Is there a way to fake the physical resolution so that I can run the app?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...