Sunday, June 25, 2017

Download MAPS.ME (MapsWithMe) offline map from PC?


I have an Android device that has no internet connection. I managed to install MAPS.ME (MapsWithMe) on this device.


Where can I download good (detailed) offline maps to use with this app? I am interested in a complete map of Cuba. Importantly, I must download the map from a PC, and then copy this file to the device, since the device has no internet connection. How can I do this?



Answer



This is the direct link to download the map data: http://direct.mapswithme.com/direct/latest/


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...