Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Samsung Galaxy devices issue: Server error occurred. Restart Camera


When using the stock camera app on a Samsung Galaxy S6 phone, I sometimes get the error "Server error occurred. Restart Camera."



It's then necessary to close the camera app and restart it. It's a hassle that often results in missing photographic shots. Plus, the last photo taken is not saved.


I have tried clearing the data and cache for the camera app. I have also updated the stock ROM to the latest Nougat version available. I have performed a factory reset. Finally, I have sent in the phone THREE TIMES to Samsung for repairs. None of these actions has resulted in a solution.


Questions:



  • What is causing this?

  • What server is the error referring to?

  • What is the solution to prevent this error?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...