Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Can I train Google Voice Actions to better recognize my voice?


I'm playing with Google Voice Actions. The idea is great, but I'm having trouble with Google Voice Actions not recognizing some of my words. The mistakes are minor, but are bad enough that the application returns bad results half the time.



Some examples: * The words "Bee Canyon" is interpreted to be "East Canyon". * "Road" is interpreted as "route"


I am using a Samsung Intercept M910.


I speak American English, with a typical American (Californian) accent. I'm sitting in a quiet room with little background noise.


Is there a way to 'train' Google Voice Actions so that it will understand my voice better?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...