Thursday, June 29, 2017

htc desire - In google contacts where is the contact for me?


I'm not sure if it matters but my phone has 'HTC sense'.


I have all my contacts sync'd with my google account.


I have a normal contact called "me" in my google contacts that through various merging has accumulated all my contact details.


However on the phone that shows up as a normal contact called "me" rather than going into the special "my contact card" thing.


I would like to fix this, but preferably without having to copy all the stuff over manually.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...