Wednesday, June 28, 2017

rooting - I rooted my phone. Now apps cannot connect to the internet but browsers work fine


I have a Samsung Galaxy Y and rooted it a few days ago. After that I set up a few apps and granted them access to root permissions (via the Superuser app). I allowed root to all apps that requested it.


Now I cannot connect to the internet via any app except browser apps - Gmail cannot receive emails, and Google Play is not loading.


I tried a factory reset and unrooted the phone, but it is still not working.


How can I fix this issue?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...