Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Is there an alarm clock event log?


Occasionally I wake up and find out that I've missed an alarm. I'm considering using a different program that is more likely to wake me, for example Math Alarm Clock. However before torturing myself with mathematical problems every morning I would first like to find out why I missed the alarm to see if there is an easier solution to the problem.



  • Did I try to hit the snooze button but accidentally turned it off?


  • Did I not hear it even though it rang 5 times?

  • Did I set it for the wrong time and it didn't ring at all?

  • etc...


In order to help investigate what the problem was I'd like to see a list of alarm related events. Is there any log where I can see all (or recent) alarm clock events, including changing alarms, alarms ringing and being turned off?


I use the currently use the default alarm clock on the HTC Desire, but if the logging feature is only available in another alarm clock application I would consider switching.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...