Friday, May 19, 2017

rooting - How can I root my Pandigital Novel 7" Tablet?


I have a Pandigital 7" that is updated as far as the firmware updates go. However, I do not have access the Android Market and I do not have root access.


I am trying to install a SQL reader that I found on SlideMe.org and it says to update my ROM, but I have the most up-to-date firmware from the Pandigital Website.


I also found a link for a firmware update Android Open Source Kit here: http://www.pandigital.net/?PageID=335


Does anybody know if this open source kit will give me root access?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...