Wednesday, May 3, 2017

How can I boost the volume on my Droid's speaker?


I used to have an app for my Treo called "Volume Care" that let me boost the volume of my speaker beyond what the factory settings allowed. Is there any app or hack that would allow me to push my Droids speaker further than Motorola wants to allow?


Edit: I thought I was clear before, but let me clarify. I am not looking for just any volume control app, I have one, I know of many, and believe it or not I am capable of searching the market for the word "volume." I am specifically looking for a solution that will allow me to push the volume out of my speaker past that current manufacturer set limits.



Update: I just added a bounty so I'll add a bit more clarification. I have seen apps out there that work with HTC phones only. This solution/app/hack must work on the Original Moto Droid rooted or not, I want a noticeable increase in the volume.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...