Monday, May 15, 2017

cyanogenmod - Trouble on the instalation of the Cyanogen?


I'm trying to install Cyanogen on my Xperia L. I've done all the steps until here.




enter image description here



My problem is on step 5, I don't know what I'm supposed to do. On the sideload method, it says to select install zip > install zip from sideload, but on my phone there is not such option.


In the push and install method it says to navigate to the phone's mounts and storage. But there is also no such option on the phone. What appears in my phone is the following:



  • Reboot system now

  • Apply update

  • Wipe data/factory reset

  • Wipe cache partition

  • Reboot to bootloader


  • Power down

  • View recovery logs


Progress: I've uploaded the CM to my SD card. I've tried to run it using Apply update > from sdcard1. It runs for a while but it ends up in a screen that says:



Cyanogen



Install failed


Finding update package...


Opening update package...



Installing update...


This package is for device: C2105, C2014, C2105, C2104, taoshan


this device is .


E: Failed to install /sideload/package.zip


Please take note of all the above lines for reports


Installation aborted.



The problem here is that my device is an Xperia L C2104 (according to the box). I'm starting to think that I should upload it to /sdcard/0/.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...