Monday, May 15, 2017

battery life - Sony Ericsson DISCHARGES when plugged in



I have a Sony Ericsson Live With Walkman (WT19i). About a week ago my phone started discharging when plugged in for charging using either a Samsung wall charger or the USB port on my PC. It charged slowly but correctly when it was turned OFF, but dropped down to zero rapidly from 60% charged state when plugged in ON state.


I fail to understand the reason for this as the phone works correctly when not charging (battery appears to be intact and not leak charge on regular use).




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...