Tuesday, May 16, 2017

2.3 gingerbread - Camera app on HTC Sensation keeps crashing


I have an HTC Sensation, about two years old. It's running Gingerbread, rooted but not modded or custom-rommed. All of a sudden, the native camera app started crashing - i.e. it opens and immediately closes. I don't know if the hardware camera is damaged, or if it's just the app.


There have been no changes to my phone since it last worked - no new apps, no settings changes, nothing.


Any ideas? Are there any other camera apps out there that I could download to replace the native one?



Answer




I just found a free sensors diagnostic app, install it and run it in order to see if it's a hardware problem: Z - Device Test


enter image description here


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...