Monday, May 29, 2017

google - How do i change play store region?



I have been dealing with this issue since i bought this phone ( Galaxy Note 4 ). I need to change my play store to the US, but I couldn't. I have tried many methods especially, changing my home adress of (google payment or wallet). Many people used to download an app called (Hola and others) ,but i don't prefer to use apps in this way. In google play (Contact us) mentioned that I need to put a payment method related to US. Anyway, I don't have a payment for US.


Is there any way to do it?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...