Thursday, September 11, 2014

factory reset - Resetting Nexus 6 requires previous account




  • Same wifi

  • previous person registered on the phone left

  • I reset the phone

  • after language selection (and wifi selection), I get the problem


Device says


This device was reset. To continue, sign in with a Google Account that was previously synced on this device.


Does anyone know how I might fix this problem? It's an important test phone for me.


Again it’s the same wifi as previously.


I looked How to bypass "Verify your account" (Factory Reset Protection) but Nexus 6 does not have such a home button.





No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...