Saturday, September 27, 2014

linux - Use 3G connection on my Android in Ubuntu


I would like to use the 3G connection on my android with my Ubuntu. Is there any method to do so?



Answer



Easy Tether from Mobile Stream should work. It's a way to share your internet connection with another device via USB. Get the Lite version (does not support https, or tethering to gaming consoles) or the Full version.




Supports Windows 7/Vista/XP (32-bit and 64-bit), Mac OS X 10.7/10.6/10.5/10.4, Ubuntu 10.4+ and Fedora 13+



Full version supports the following:



Tether PS3, Wii, XBox via PC Internet Connection Sharing, you need a computer for game console tethering.



No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...