Monday, September 15, 2014

wi fi - Need wifi to be connected to a camera(no internet) and one app using 4G for internet



I need to find a way to make the following work:


Android phone wifi is connected to a 360 degree camera and there is no access to internet on this connection. On the same phone another app must get internet access to constantly download some data. Phone is Xiaomi Mi Max 2. The camera if it is important is Ricoh Theta V.


I have tried the following


a)Turn on "Always.." for cellular data in developer options app still tries to go through wifi


b)Installed Mobiwal and set that app to use Mobile connection app still tries to go through wifi


There is no option to use another app and app itself does not have settings where I can specify which network to use for it.


I am looking for any solution for the whole day but it seems there is none.


Is there any tunnel/bridge app that can connect both connections together and route them properly. I do not believe the last versions of Android have screwed all this. I do remember in old versions it would work.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...