Saturday, September 6, 2014

5.0 lollipop - Moto G 1st Gen - Mobile Data not working after upgrade to 5.0.2


After upgrading to Lollipop from 4.4.4, mobile data doesn't work. I have tried all the solutions listed in various forums including, 1. Reboot 2. Reboot after re-inserting the sim card. 3. Manually add the APN (Got the settings from the service provider) 4. Toggle between the Preferred Network type (2G and 3G)



I have only one usable sim slot, and so cannot use sim slot-1. I have heard it worked for a few guys after putting the sim in the other slot, but unfortunately I cannot try that out.


Any suggestions?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...