Saturday, September 27, 2014

settings - What are the Android 4.0.x Ice Cream Sandwich Easter Eggs?


I heard that there are some Easter eggs hidden in ice cream sandwich version.


How can I view the Easter eggs hidden in my android device and how can I view them? I'm using Android 4 ICS.



Answer



Go to Settings->About Phone (this is the last menu item in the settings menu) and find the version number menu item in the menu.


Settings


Find the android version number


1. Find the android


Quickly tap the android version number several times and an android will appear on your screen:



ICS android


2. Find the nyan-droid


Press and hold the android n the screen and it will grow. Keep holding it and at the end a set of androids wearing ice cream sandwiches will fly across your screen, like so:


nyan-droids


Enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...