Thursday, September 11, 2014

android 4.1.2 apps shortcut disapperead from home screen


I am using Huawei phone with android 4.1.2. Currently I'm losing the app shortcut on my home screen after a crash of the system recently. During the crash, I dragged the Whatsapp and Hoiio apps shortcut to the bottom menu (phone shortcut, browser and messaging by default). After a while, the phone turned off due to battery dry. But after I restarted the phone, the shortcut for the apps disappeared, although the apps are still installed (as shown in Google Play Store). After a few times of re-installation of the apps, the apps shortcut keep disappearing from the home scree. This android does not have applications page, only home page. How can I fix this and make sure that my apps shortcut can remain on the home screen?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...