Friday, September 26, 2014

downloading - Download stuck in Gmail


I had started downloading a attached file from GMail app, suddenly it hang. When it resumed, notification bar was showing download process but it was not being downloaded in the app. i retried and downloaded it. Its been 3 days but notification bar still shows the file is being downloaded. I have tried switching off the phone but doesn't work. Can anyone tell me what I should do. Thanks for the help.



Answer



You might need to clear the cache of the Download Manager. Go into:


Settings -> Apps -> All (tab) -> Download Manager


Here tap Clear cache and for good measure Clear data


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...