Wednesday, September 24, 2014

htc sense - "My Calendar" and "PC Sync" -- How to Delete?


These two (empty) calendars appear in the list of calendars inside the stock calendar app (at least on HTC Sense setups). I'm not entirely sure what they are but they are both unused and cluttering things up. I know I can hide them but is there anyway to just make them gone? When I select Remove Calendars, they don't show up in the list.


Why would anyone want to sync a calendar to a PC anyway? That's the big advantage to a cloud calendar like Google's...


More Information: I have installed HTC's desktop Sync app (not for syncing, for development related things).





No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...