Tuesday, September 10, 2019

performance - Why does my phone peg the CPU every time I wake it up?


This is driving me nuts. I have SeePU installed so that I can see a CPU graph on my Moto Droid. When I unlock the phone after being idle for a while, the CPU is pegged by android.process.acore and the phone is unusable for 15-45 seconds, which is an eternity when you are trying to answer the phone!


Tech details:



  • Moto Droid

  • OS 2.2 CyanogenMod v6 (also happens with 2.1 stock)

  • Launcher: LauncherPro (also happens with DXTop, and ADW Launcher)

  • No task killer



Apps: http://www.appbrain.com/user/mark_porter/apps-on-the-phone


UPDATE: I un-installed most of my apps, and I seem to have licked the problem for now. I'm gonna try adding one app back a day until it gets stupid again. If I can find a particular app that causes this problem, I'll post it here




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...