Saturday, September 28, 2019

4.3 jelly bean - Install/Update Apps gives "Insufficient Storage Available" error, although I already cleared the cache and other data


Whenever I update some app(listed below), I am getting this Error.


Insufficient Storage available. I have a Sony Xperia ZR. I have about 3.46 GB free. And the application I am trying to updates are in MBs. I have 4.3 Jellybeans installed I tried



  1. I installed App Cache Cleaner App, and cleaned all the cache. Didn't help.

  2. I deleted the app data for all those apps, whose updates weren't getting installed.

  3. I connected my device to computer. I deleted all the data in Android/data folder. Didn't help


  4. I uninstalled all the big apps, didn't help

  5. I unistalled whatsapp(which was one app in the list), and tried to reinstall it couldn't reinstall it.


I have not rooted my phone, which I don't want to do, as I my phone is still under warranty. But I very troubled. Please help


The list of apps I am not able to get updates for


Google Chrome, Google Search Google Drive, Facebook, Youtube, Whatsapp, Xperia Link




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...