Saturday, September 7, 2019

applications - Is there an app that will drain my battery?



Are there any apps that will specifically help to drain a battery down quickly?


The scenario I would want to have this is if I want to quickly drain the battery so I can charge it fully again. Some say that this will help extend the battery life by fully draining/charging the battery.




Answer



This question is along these same lines: What causes battery to drain faster than it can charge?


So there may or may not be an app designed to drain the battery but you probably just need to turn on an app that uses the GPS. This will help to fully drain your battery but I don't know that doing so before recharging will extend the battery life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...