Thursday, September 26, 2019

Internet is working over Wi-Fi but Google Play Store says "reconnect" after few minutes


I have a problem connecting to Google Play Store with some Wi-Fi. My Wi-Fi at home works fine and I don't see any problem with other sites. But whenever I go to Google Play Store, it just keeps me waiting for a couple of minutes and says "reconnect".


I tried connecting to another Wi-Fi and it works. Then I tried using other phone on my Wi-Fi and it works fine.



It seems only my Zenfone 2 doesn't work on my Wi-Fi. I tried some simple steps I've read on forums like changing time, sync, toggle Wi-Fi and Airplane mode but nothing worked.


How do I fix the issue?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...