Wednesday, September 18, 2019

applications - What does the "Force stop" button mean?


When I go to Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Downloaded I see an application list. If I select some applications I see button "Force stop" active, but some applications have this button dimmed.



What does it mean? What happens if I press this button?


This button can't mean application running, since the applications with this button are not listed in Running section.


Can I list just applications which have the Force stop button active and uninstall them?




Android version: 3.2




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...