Sunday, June 3, 2018

security - "Account unlock" when not connected to internet?


I have a Samsung Galaxy Y mobile phone. I see this screen when I press "Forgot Password" in the pattern lock screen that comes by default with the phone:


enter image description here


My Question is: How would my account be unlocked when (i) "Wifi" is turned off and (ii) "Packet Data" is disabled?



Answer






  1. Search and download Unlocker or Screen Lock Bypass app from internet (which are no longer available in Play Store).




  2. Push it to the system from recovery (with update.zip).




  3. Start the system.





No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...