Saturday, June 16, 2018

samsung galaxy s 2 - Is there a way/app to block outgoing international calls, without activating the network provider's International Call Barring?


I 'accidentally' dial international numbers a lot - don't ask why, long story :). Is there an app that would restrict me from calling international numbers, or warn me before connecting the call?


I can put in a request for International Call Barring with my network provider, but that disables calling premium UK numbers as well (I'm with O2 in the UK). Plus I'd like to make the odd intentional overseas call.



Answer



there seems to be a range of apps that may do what you are trying to accomplish.


here are a couple that look like they have potential.



No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...