Saturday, June 30, 2018

I can't receive SMS when I have low storage


From the time the "low storage" warning appears no synchronization is done at all, including receiving SMS.


Can I do anything about it? Can I "force" my Motorola Milestone Froyo to receive SMS somehow?


This is really annoying. Especially because the user doesn't informed in detail. I missed a lot of SMS... I hope that gets fixed in Froyo.



Answer



http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=4991


This is bug. You must always make sure you have free space in Android, otherwise the bug might happened.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...