Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Multiple Google Accounts and the Market


I have multiple Google accounts like below:




  1. Account A (my primary account).

  2. Account B

  3. Account C


I only have the extra two accounts for gmail (via Google Apps for domains) and don't use them for anything else.


I only want to use Account A on the market. I currently have an annoying issue where the market app keeps using Account B, so I end up downloading things to Account B by mistake.


Is there anyway I can remove these other accounts from the market or set some sort of default account?


Thanks


Update: I know that I can press menu in the market app and select a different account, but this is annoying because it defaults to Account B. My crazy theory is that when looking for updates (in the background), it first checks Account A and then B. Because it checked account B last it leaves that as the active one. Account C has never downloaded an app so it doesn't check for updates.



Answer




This seems to have been fixed in version 3.3.11 and above of the market app.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...