Saturday, June 2, 2018

installation - Why is Play Store showing "Can't install app...Error Code: 910"?



I am using Android Lollipop mobile. I have uninstalled preinstalled Youtube app updates. Now I tried to update the app from Play Store. It is giving the error "Can't install app" with error code 910.


I have tried the following steps:



  1. Deleted Play Store app's cache and data.

  2. Deleted Download manager app's cache and data

  3. Deleted Youtube app's cache and data.

  4. Restarted phone.


And tried again, still same error occurred. How do I fix this?


IMG:




Answer



I had the same problem after trying to upgrade my Snapchat app to the alpha version following a tutorial on the XDA developers forum. After finishing the tutorial, the app wouldn't uninstall, run, or reinstall properly. The solution (for me) was to uninstall the broken app using ADB.



  1. Install adb (if you haven't already).

  2. Enable developer mode on your phone (if you haven't already).

  3. Type adb devices into the terminal / command line.

  4. Tap 'yes' on the authorization prompt on your phone (if you haven't already authorized).

  5. Type adb uninstall to uninstall the broken app.

  6. You can now reinstall the app from the Play store or wherever you got it from.



No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...