Monday, December 26, 2016

settings - Developer options for a second user on Android 4.3


I have a Nexus 7 (2013) edition with Jelly Bean and set up several user accounts. I have enabled developer options on one account (clicking Settings::About tablet::Build number 7 times) and everything is working as it should.


Now I would like to enable developer options on a different user account. However, no matter how many times I click the Build number field, the Developer Options refuses to appear.


Is there a way to enable Developer Options on another account? Is there a way to switch Developer Options from one account to another?


(I have tried clearing settings in the account with developer options. It did remove developer options, but it still didn't allow developer options in the second account).



Answer



Only the main user (owner) has access to Developer Options.



Related question:



No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...