Sunday, December 4, 2016

4.0 ice cream sandwich - One device does not show on Google Play


I just purchased two identical Android tablet for my kids, running ICS 4.0, both using the same gmail account. I have the Google Play store installed on both of them, but only one of them show on my Devices list on Google Play. I could not find a way to make the second device show on the site.


As I said, they are using the same gmail account and sharing the same site-specific password (as I use two-factor authentication). What can I do to make the second device show on the Device list so I can send app to both of them?


Persio




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...