Saturday, December 10, 2016

boot loop - Bootloop using Sony Xperia Arc S (LT18i)


Hey guys so I'm in boot loop. Yes I know there are many guides all over saying how to fix it but I have tried many of them and they didnt work.


What happens is I start the phone, it shows the boot image and then restarts after a time.


I can boot into the Recovery mode by spamming the back button when the Logo comes. And can install zip files from the SD card. I also have tried flashtool to restore it to stock but when i try flashing it detects my device "Device connected in flash mode" but when i try toflash it, it gives an error "Error flashing. Aborted".



Any help?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...