Thursday, December 29, 2016

5.0 lollipop - How to keep my screen light on during the call (Nexus 4, Android 5.1.1)


I have a Nexus 4 (Android 5.1.1). My proximity sensor does not work well. I don't have any cover. The distance it detects is always 0 cm.




  1. One solution I found is turn on "Power button ends call". However I need use my keyboard during the call.




  2. I also tried some proximity sensor reset apps, but they do not work on my phone.





  3. One solution I found is to keep the screen light on. But I don't have this setting on my phone.




Is there any other way to keep my screen light on during the call or other solutions? Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...