Monday, December 12, 2016

root access - Stuck in boot after changing dpi - Lenovo a7000


I used Texdroider DPI to change the dpi from 320 to 300 and after the reboot it gets stuck at the lenovo logo. I could just flash it again but i don't have the rom on this pc, and it will take 10h to download it.


Is there any faster way to reset the dpi? I have TWRP installed. With android 5.0.1.


Edit: Output of cat /system/build.prop | grep density is ro.sf.lcd_density=300 Tried editing build.prop back to 320 with Sublime Text. Now the command returns ro.sf.lcd_density=320 but it still gets stuck.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...