Sunday, December 11, 2016

rooting - How do I root my HTC Hero?



I'm tired of waiting for my Android 2.1 update to arrive, so I've decided to root my HTC Hero.


Any direction as to how I should do this?


Note: I actually have a T-Mobile branded version, so I do need some workaround because it doesn't let itself be unlocked as easily as vanilla HTC Heros.



Answer



See here:


http://rootmydroid.co.uk/guides/hero/howto-root-your-htc-hero/


Like you, I got fed up with waiting for OTA upgrade from Orange. Using VillainRom 12, which is brilliant. No regrets!


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...