Monday, December 26, 2016

4.4 kitkat - How to stream audio from PC to android device through USB?


How to stream audio from PC to Android Device over Bluetooth


Is there a way to stream all audio from PC to Android via USB?



Can I stream video from PC to an android device over USB?


I have found these questions, but since they're asked a few years ago, is it possible for now?


I've seen some new feature in android 5.0 and above, like this. https://source.android.com/devices/audio/usb.html#androidSupport


But I don't know how to use those features to stream audio from pc to android device via USB, please help me!




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...