Tuesday, December 27, 2016

rooting - Sony Xperia Z1 won't start up again!


As you may know, you have to backup the TA-partition before you put a custom ROM on the Sony Xperia Z1. I've backupped the partition with this .bat file:



http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2292598&highlight=ta


I've rooted my Z1 succesfully and flashed a custom ROM on it (PACMAN-ROM). Right after that I've tried to restore the TA-partition with that same program (.bat file), because the camera didn't work well (the camera wouldn't focus and the flash wasn't working).


Everything went well untill the program asked me to reboot the device. It shutted down and did not boot again.


I've tried to put a boot image (adv-stock-v3.img) on it again with CMD (sdk, platform-tools, ya know) while the Z1 is in fastboot-modus.


But I keep getting the "FAILED "-error.


C:\Users\Teake\Desktop\adt-bundle-windows-x86-20130917\sdk\platform-tools>fastbo ot flash boot adv-stock-v3.img sending 'boot' (13254 KB)... OKAY [ 0.454s] writing 'boot'... FAILED finished. total time: 0.458s


How can I get my boot image working again on my Z1?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...