Wednesday, December 14, 2016

4.0 ice cream sandwich - Can't exit airplane mode


I sometimes have this weird behaviour




  1. My phone has zero mobile network

  2. I decide I should "reboot" the GSM service, and go to airplane mode

  3. I want to disable the airplane mode in order to return to normal state. After a long press on power button, I do have the "device options", however nothing happens when I press Airplane mode (airplane mode enable). I am stuck in airplane mode.


However this option is not disabled (greyed out). Of course, I have a SIM, and it will be detected after a reboot.


The other options from "device options" behave normally (I can turn of sound, turn off device or reboot). It just seems this part of the screen cannot be touched anymore.


Have you experience this? Is it a known bug? How can I disable airplane mode, but rebooting?


Samsung galaxy SII with latest official Android 4.0.4




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...